Last Updated: January 31, 2024
Effective Date: January 31, 2024
Except as otherwise described below, this Policy applies to the personal information we collect and process related to visitors to our website where this Policy is posted, including https://www.eyepop.ai (the “Site”), when you use our products or services, or otherwise interact with us (collectively, the “Services”).
Please note, depending on how you interact or engage with us we may provide other privacy notices with additional details about our information practices. For example, this Policy does not apply to job applicants and candidates who apply for employment with us, or to employees in the context of the employment relationship.
This Policy also does not apply to the extent we process personal information, as a service provider or processor, on behalf of our business clients. Our processing of business clients’ personal information is subject to the terms of our contracts with each business client.
We collect personal information directly from you, automatically through your use of the Services, and from other sources. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may combine the information we collect from or about you.
Personal Information We Collect Directly From You. While the personal information we collect varies depending upon your use of our Services and our interactions with you, in general, we may collect the following personal information directly from you:
- Contact Information. When you contact us, including if you sign up to learn more about our Services, request a demo, or otherwise contact us, we collect your name, company name, work email address, the nature of your inquiry, and any other information you so choose to provide.
- Account Information. When you register for an account with us, we collect your name, company name, email address, postal address, account name, password, and any other information used in connection with accessing your account.User Content. When you use the Services, we collect personal information included in the input you provide to our Services. For example, we may collect photographs, video, or audio information if you provide this information.
- Payment Information. We may collect your financial information (such as bank account or payment card information) to process payment.Communications and Interactions. When you communicate with us, we collect and maintain a record of your contact details, communications, and our responses.Preferences. We also may collect information about your preferences, including communications preferences.
- Device and Browsing Information, such as IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, date/time stamps, operating system, language, device type, unique ID, Internet service provider, referring and exiting URLs, clickstream data, and similar device and browsing information.
- Activities and Usage, such as activity information related to your use of the Services, such as information about the links clicked, searches, features used, items viewed, time spent within the Services, your interactions with us within the Services, and other activity and usage information.
- Location Information, such as general location information about you through your IP address.
For more information about cookies and other similar technologies, please see the “Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms” section below.
Personal Information We Collect from Other Sources. In addition, we may collect and receive certain personal information from business partners, customers, data analytics providers, government entities, public databases, and vendors who provide services or perform functions on our behalf. For example, we may collect your name and contact information from our business partners and vendors. We also may receive personal information from our customers for purposes of administering our Services. If you post information about us or engage with us on third-party platforms, such as through your social media account, we may collect personal information about you from that third-party platform or account (e.g., your social media username and/or handle). These third-party platforms and services control the information that they collect and share about you. For information about how they may use and disclose your information, including any information you make public, please consult their respective privacy policies.
We collect, use, disclose, and otherwise process the personal information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- Services and Support. To allow you to maintain your account with us, provide and operate our Services, provide troubleshooting and technical support, respond to your inquiries, and to otherwise run our day-to-day operations.
- Development, Analytics, and Improvement. To better understand how users access and use the Services and our product and service offerings, and for other research and analytical purposes, such as to evaluate and improve our Services and business operations, to develop our Services and its features, and for quality control and training purposes.
- Communicate With You. To respond to your inquiries or send you materials or information. We may also send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Services and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Marketing and Advertising. For marketing and advertising purposes. For example, to send you information about our Services, other Services you may be interested in, and updates.
- Compliance and Legal Process. To comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including as part of a judicial proceeding; to respond to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or other legal process; or as part of an investigation or request, whether formal or informal, from law enforcement or a governmental authority.
- Auditing, Reporting, and Other Internal Operations. To conduct financial, tax and accounting audits; audits and assessments of our operations, privacy, security and financial controls, risk, and compliance with legal obligations. We may also use personal information to maintain appropriate business records and enforce company policies and procedures.
- General Business and Operational Support. To assess and implement mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations, bankruptcies, and other business transactions such as financings, and to administer our business, accounting, auditing, compliance, recordkeeping, and legal functions.
Notwithstanding anything else described in this Policy, we may use aggregate and deidentified data related to our business and the Services for quality control, analytics, research, development and other purposes.
Personal information is disclosed in the following ways for the purposes specified:
Vendors. We may disclose the personal information we collect to service providers who perform functions on our behalf, such as IT and website hosting, payment processing, marketing, customer support, data storage, and processing providers.
Customers. We may disclose the personal information we collect to our customers as necessary to administer our Services.
Marketing and Analytics Providers. We may also disclose personal information, such as device and browsing, and activities and usage information, data analytics service providers, and other companies who provide marketing or analytics services. For more information see the “Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms” section below.
Affiliates, Subsidiaries, and Business Partners. We may disclose the personal information we collect to our corporate affiliates and subsidiaries or our business partners.
In Support of Business Transfers. If we or our affiliates are or may be acquired by, merged with, or invested in by another company, or if any of our assets are or may be transferred to another company, whether as part of a bankruptcy or insolvency proceeding or otherwise, we may disclose or transfer the personal information we have collected from you with or to the other company. We may also disclose certain personal information as necessary prior to the completion of such a transaction or other corporate transactions such as a financing or restructuring, to lenders, auditors, and advisors, including attorneys and consultants.
Compliance and Legal Obligations. To comply with our legal and compliance obligations and to respond to the legal process. For example, we may disclose information in response to subpoenas, court orders, and other lawful requests by regulators and law enforcement, including responding to national security or law enforcement disclosure requirements. We may also disclose information to auditors, consultants and legal counsel for such purposes.
Aggregate and Deidentified Information. Notwithstanding anything else in this Policy, we may use and disclose aggregate and deidentified information related to our business and the Services with third parties for quality control, analytics, research, development, and other purposes.
Other Disclosures. We may disclose personal information in other ways not described above, but will notify you and, if necessary, obtain your consent.
Cookies. “Cookies” are alphanumeric identifiers we transfer to your device or browser. Some cookies allow us to make it easier for you to navigate our Services, to enable a faster log-in process, to support the security and performance of the Services, for advertising, analytics, and marketing purposes, and to allow us to track activity and usage data within the Services.
Cross-Device Tracking. We and our providers may use the information we collect about you within our Services and on other third-party websites and services to help us and these third parties identify other devices that you use (e.g., a mobile phone, tablet, other computer, etc.) to interact or engage with us or the Services.
Do Not Track. Currently, our Site and Services do not recognize “Do-Not-Track” requests. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed below (e.g., by disabling cookies).
We make available several ways for you to manage choices about your personal information, including preferences regarding cookies, advertising, whether you want to receive marketing and promotional emails from us, and choices regarding your account and profile information.
Browser Settings. You can set your browser to block certain cookies or notify you when a cookie is set, and you can also delete certain cookies. The “Help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your device from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to delete cookies. Visitors to our Site, who disable cookies will be able to browse the Site, but some features may not function. If you clear your cookies or use a different browser or device, you will need set your preferences again.Industry Ad Choice Programs. You can also control how participating third-party ad companies use the information that they collect about your visits to our Site, and those of third parties, in order to display more relevant targeted advertising to you. You can obtain more information and opt out of receiving targeted ads from participating third-party ad companies at aboutads.info/choices (Digital Advertising Alliance). Opting out of participating third party ad networks does not opt you out of being served advertising. You may also continue to receive targeted ads on other websites, from companies that do not participate in the above programs.
Marketing Communications. You can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us by using the unsubscribe feature in any such email we send you.
Update Account Information. If you have an account with us, you may access, review, and update your account and profile information, such as your name, email address, contact information, preferences, and other profile information by logging in and accessing the information directly within your account with us.
Our Services are not designed for children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
Our Site and Services may contain links to third-party websites or features. Any access to and use of such linked websites or features is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third parties. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third parties, including their collection of your personal information. You should review the privacy policies and terms for any third parties before proceeding to those websites or using those features.
We have implemented safeguards that are intended to protect the personal information that we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our efforts, no data security measures can guarantee security.
The Policy is current as of the date set forth above. We may modify this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any updates to this Policy here.
3870 Murphy Canyon Rd Ste 200
San Diego, CA 92123 United States